Crofton, Maryland
2.3

Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car.The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out of the box and all over my hands.

I had to toss the box into the road then jump out of my vehicle to get the ants off of me as they were heading up my arms. There were so many that I had to dump the meds on the ground and bang the box on the ground just to be able to put it in the bed of my truck and even after doing that ants still got on my hand. They were carrying a white substance I now know to be eggs!! The company that handles meds for petflow is vetsource and they have replaced them but petflow acted like it was no big deal.

When I told them I didn't think I could continue to buy pet products from them they chuckled and said yea, good idea.I asked to speak with a supervisor but one never returned my call.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of heartgard from Petflow and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Petflow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Petflow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Petflow?

Comments