Petflow - Review about Heartgard from Crofton, Maryland

Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car.The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out of the box and all over my hands.

I had to toss the box into the road then jump out of my vehicle to get the ants off of me as they were heading up my arms. There were so many that I had to dump the meds on the ground and bang the box on the ground just to be able to put it in the bed of my truck and even after doing that ants still got on my hand. They were carrying a white substance I now know to be eggs!! The company that handles meds for petflow is vetsource and they have replaced them but petflow acted like it was no big deal.

When I told them I didn't think I could continue to buy pet products from them they chuckled and said yea, good idea.I asked to speak with a supervisor but one never returned my call.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Review category
Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
review #640189 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petflow? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Petflow. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Petflow.
Filing a new complaint about