Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car.The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out of the box and all over my hands.
I had to toss the box into the road then jump out of my vehicle to get the ants off of me as they were heading up my arms. There were so many that I had to dump the meds on the ground and bang the box on the ground just to be able to put it in the bed of my truck and even after doing that ants still got on my hand. They were carrying a white substance I now know to be eggs!! The company that handles meds for petflow is vetsource and they have replaced them but petflow acted like it was no big deal.
When I told them I didn't think I could continue to buy pet products from them they chuckled and said yea, good idea.I asked to speak with a supervisor but one never returned my call.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "I have used Fronline Plus on and off for many years for multiple pets. It used to work pretty well but lately it doesn't seem to work well at all...."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "Hawkeye was a very special friend to me! When we first got him in Aug 2013, we took him to a Banfield Pet Hospital in San Diego, California. We have..."
- "I've bought well over $200 worth of clothes from Rosewholesale, and as of now, I cannot give them a great review, because NOTHING that I ordered and received looks like..."
- "Budget billing for Commerce energy is not computed the normal way which is estimating your average use where over the course of the year you or the company shouldn't owe..."
- "Interesting, at the time of you placing your complaint, was the same time my paint on my santa fe started the same peeling, in the same places. I love..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."